Write For us – Guest posting chance
Here at Wall Of Feeds we wish to invite all new writers and regular bloggers to write for our blog.We like to build contacts with similar minded individuals and share links. So, if you think that you have got what it takes to write down for us, then we would love to hear from you!
What should I write about?
We are solely trying to find quality content that matches our criteria. Here may be a list of some general subjects that we have a tendency to have an interest in, that you’ll be able to write an in-depth post concerning one thing connected or of interest for our readers.
- Posts should be “AT LEAST” 700+ words long, ideally a lot of. We have a tendency to only need the best for our readers and posts shorter than this tend to be less useful.
- We solely settle for articles that are written in English at this moment.
- Articles should be written by you and completely original! We’ll be checking ALL submissions for breach of copyright.
- No bad language
- No more than three back links
- We reserve the proper to format the submitted article to match the rest of the Wall Of Feeds posts. This tends to be only correcting spelling and adding any further pictures required to create the article a lot of visually appealing, although it depends on the individual post.
Giving You Full Credit
If you’re successful in submitting an article to us, we are going to provide you with full credit at rock bottom of your post. Here you’ll be able to include a small amount of data concerning you and your website.
Write For Us!!!
Fill out the form below to get in touch with us and know what you’re curious about writing for us. Feel free to list some post ideas for us to look over if you’re unsure.
Please note that we get lots of articles sent to us every day, therefore we aren’t continuously able to get back to you at once. Takes us 2-3 days to go through all submissions, therefore please wait and see. We are going to revisit to you to allow you to know.
We look forward to hearing from you and reading your submission.